Does paradise have a downside? Nooseeum or the devils scorge

The people are friendly.
The food is amazing. 
The beaches are world class with lots of variety.
The climate is amazing almost year round.

 BEWARE THE NOSEEUM
Some people aren't as bothered by noseeum's but they ate me every time they could find me until I found a combo that worked to deter them
 

This may seem excessive but here are the must have items for the Bahamas IMO. The combination 95% deet from Gander Mountain and Out worked to deter the Noseeum's. Off products are candy to them forget about it. The allegra and cortizone or benedryl is for after an attack. I was allergic to them so I had to go to great lengths to knock the back. Stacey was barely affected which drove me crazy or I was the bait.... If you plan on going to the Bahamas go prepared.

No comments: